Wednesday, December 5, 2012

32 Weeks!

Baby boy Oakey did it, he stayed put until 32 weeks!


8 weeks ago 28 weeks seemed unlikely and 32 weeks seemed like a dream.
Besides the aggressive kicking I feel from my belly, it's hard to believe that I am actually 32 weeks pregnant. I guess bed rest is working!

Yesterday I got checked and I am still 4cm dilated. My contractions have really calmed down and my headaches are slowly going away. I feel so lucky.

My doctor came in this morning and discussed the possibility of continuing bed rest at home until 36 weeks. I am torn. Although I want nothing more than to go home,  I also want to do what is best for baby boy. After hours of contemplating this option, I have decided to stay until 34 weeks, which is December 19th.

Tonight I just might order myself a pizza to celebrate 32 weeks...fancy!

4 comments:

  1. I told you my "keep cooking" thoughts would work!!!! I think going home at 34 weeks makes sense. The baby is going to come when the time is right, so do what you feel is good. Watch, he might just decide to stay in there longer than 36 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Congrats for making it to 32 weeks! I hope you got yourself that pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your killing me with no update!!! HOw are u?

    ReplyDelete