Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Time!

I am way behind at updating this blog, but I am happy to announce that I am still pregnant.
I got discharged from the hospital 2 weeks go, December 17th, and was able to spend the holidays at home with my family. It was absolutely wonderful!

Bed rest at home is way better than at the hospital. I have loved being at home with my family and spending the last 2 weeks with Emory. We played lots of dollhouse, board games, and watched tons of movies. It was perfect. 

Did I mention the food upgrade? I hope to never eat hospital food ever again. It makes me sick just thinking about it!

Believe it or not,  but today is the big day. My c-section is scheduled for 3:30 pm, a little less than 3 hours from now. I am very ready to meet this little guy and be done with bed rest. I am not so ready for the c-section. Not really sure why, but I am so nervous!!

I can't believe I actually survived 12 weeks on bed rest...



We are hoping for an uneventful surgery and a big baby!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. So excited to hear how it went and see that precious baby! I've had two C-sections and they aren't that bad...as long as you move around as soon as you can. Take short walks when you feel up to it, although after being on bed rest for so long I'm sure you are ready to move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your blog and it is helping me- now on bed rest. How did your C-Section go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete