Wednesday, November 14, 2012

29 Weeks!

The time is slowly flying by. Clearly that makes no sense but everyday feels endlessly long yet the weeks seem to go quickly. Go figure. Today I turned 29 weeks.

What a relief.

Reaching 28 weeks was a big milestone,  and everyday past it is worth celebrating. I can't believe that hitting 30 weeks is a real possibility. If you would have told me that 5 weeks ago, I would have never believed you. 

Up until this point I have been hesitant about setting anything up for the baby, buying any clothes, or even agreeing on a name. I am starting to feel more relaxed about preparing for the arrival of this baby boy, I may even buy something for him soon :)


I am pretty sure I would be lost without technology. This morning my Mom, Zack, and Emory decorated the Christmas tree. I know it's a little early but I am a Christmas freak and I wanted to get it done while my Mom was in town. Although I wish I could have been there, FaceTime was the next best option and it worked great.


Em loved every second of it.


I am pretty sure I have turned her into a Christmas freak too, that's my girl.



Tomorrow I have an Ultrasound to check on the location of my placenta and measure the growth of the baby. He may even be over 3 pounds now, I can't wait to find out!



1 comment: